Free workout guide for the mama whose clock is ticking.
Only got ten or twenty minutes before nap time ends? I got you.
These four free workouts are modifiable, repeatable, and effective giving you months of workouts that are adaptable so you can get a workout done no matter what your schedule looks like.
What you Gain
> Lightened mental load
These done-for-you workouts include directions on how to use them to get in a great workout regardless of how much time your little one has decided to grant you this time.
Little steps add up. Even when you taking 10 minutes to do the warm up, you’re mastering the habit of showing up. From there you’ll find it becomes easier and easier to show up and get more done.
These workouts are repeatable and effective. Every week, challenge yourself to do a little bit more of every workout you tackle. You’ll find yourself getting stronger, having more energy, and committing more time to your health and fitness.
What the workouts are like
Adjustable for time
Directions are included for how to modify the workouts to be 10, 20 or 30 minutes.
Every exercise is linked to a video demonstration.
No exercise equipment required
Dumbbells are recommended but anything around the house can be substituted.
Friendly to every fitness level
Exercise modifications are included to make it harder or easier.
I’m Katie Winn Sarbacker! After over a decade in the health and fitness world I founded Katie Winn Fitness as a way to reach more women in the way they needed. My journey through retiring from the dance world to embarking on an unexpectedly long and tumultuous infertility journey, I saw firsthand the need for flexibility and grace in the health and fitness world. It’s not all about the number on the scale and visibility of your abs.
Over my years of working with clients and my own goals, I developed the Winn Health and Fitness System to allow clients to reach their goals, without sacrificing their favorite foods, getting up at 5 am, or adding stress and anxiety to their already hectic lives. I understand the struggles life can throw at us. I’m here to help you become the fittest and healthiest version of yourself while giving you the tools to sustain your results no matter what life brings.
- BA in Dance and a BS in Public Relations
- Certified personal trainer through National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Spartan SGX Certified to provide specialized training for those interested in Spartan and other obstacle course races
- Online Personal Training Certification through Online Trainer Academy to provide streamlined and effective training through virtual methods
- Mom to Arlo after 5 years of infertility, miscarriage, multiple surgeries, IVF, PCOS, and pregnancy complications resulting in an 87 day NICU stay.
- Wife of Carl, a nurse and super dad – we love going on hikes and outdoor adventure but never ignore the importance of rest.
- Avid hiker and aspiring feral woman, committed to raising my son wild and kind.